Followers

Monday 12 March 2018

Tilda with Daisy Umbrella

Morning everyone, happy Monday. Today I have a card made with Tilda with Daisy Umbrella.


I have made it CAS, well CAS for me, as both of the papers that I have used are quite busy, and for once I had no problem walking away, well once I'd added a few pearls, lol.


Tilda has been coloured with distress reinkers to match the DP.


And here is the stunning Bridal Bow.

I am entering this into the following challenges;
All About Magnolia - Bingo (Pearls/Spring/Tilda)
Midweek Magnolias - Anything Goes

I have used the following, click on them to go to the products in the shop.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Beautiful coloring, and love the colors you have used.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Lovely hÄnglar or sweet magnolia challenge.
    Hugs from DT Maya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and leaving a comment, I love reading them.
If you have a question, please email me on beckyheth@gmail.com.
Hugs,
Becky xx