Followers

Monday 26 March 2018

Spring IS Coming

Good morning everyone, I hope that you are all looking forward to your week ahead. I am off work this week, and I am hoping to get the decorating in my living room finished soon.

For today's card I have used Insta-Tilda and coloured her with my pencils. There are links to everything at the end of the post.


I like this time of year with all of the flowers starting to poke their heads through, I think Snowdrops are my favourite spring flower, but Daffodills have to be a close second, I know that they're not normally pink, but that is the beauty of making your own flowers, they can match what you have made.


I have used Grandpa's Flower Leaf to go with the Daff's, they match beautifully.


I have cut out a chicken wire with a Gummiapan Hen's Nest die using some of the Monochrome collection paper from Maja Design. This paper has also been used to cut out the dafs and the hydreanga too.


Once again I have used a stitched oval nesting die to cut my image out, these really do give a lovely look to the card.

From the store I have used (Click on the name to go to the shop);


I'm entering this into;


I am about to list some of my cards on eBay, if you want a look the link is HERE

Thank you for popping by,

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and leaving a comment, I love reading them.
If you have a question, please email me on beckyheth@gmail.com.
Hugs,
Becky xx