Followers

Thursday 1 August 2019

Christmas In August at TOMIC

Morning everyone, I am here today with the card that I have for our August challenge at TOMIC, the theme there is Christmas in August! It is never too early to start on your Christmas creations, even if it feels a little odd making them in summer.

This is one of the cards that I made for Magnolia's Hochanda show that was in July, using Gingerbread Tilda.


I have used my Inktense Pencils to colour her to match the papers, and used loads of Doohickey Dies to add to the card. I adore the stocking, it is sooo cute!!



Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and leaving a comment, I love reading them.
If you have a question, please email me on beckyheth@gmail.com.
Hugs,
Becky xx