Followers

Thursday 7 February 2019

Birthday Fishes

Hello everyone, long time no see, I'm going to be like a bus though-nothing from me for ages and then loads of cards at once! Here is a card I made for my daughters birthday way back in June, and she was over the moon with it as I have used her favourite colour too!


The shells and sea grass are from before Live and Love Crafts closed, I stocked up on them and had loads of fun adding them to this card. Tilda has been coloured with special edition distress reinkers to match the papers from Maja Design, I don't use this colection enough!


Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. I've been missing you babes! So so nice to see your card pop up today on FB. LOVE what you did for Grace's birthday. This is utterly delish!! How are you??!! Love the blog redesign. Does this mean, you're now exclusively a Magnolia girlie? You always have made the most divine Magnolia creations, so no real surprise there! So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, and leaving a comment, I love reading them.
If you have a question, please email me on beckyheth@gmail.com.
Hugs,
Becky xx