Followers

Monday 15 April 2019

Sunbeam Tilda

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are all well. Sorry I am late to bring you my inspiration, but this month has caught me by surprise, I have just woken up from my nightshift and realised the date!

Who saw Magnolia on Hochanda? Who saw that it was me on Hochanda? If you want to take a peek at the show click HERE and you can see all of the gorgeous inspiration, and I got to see it all first hand, and believe me when I tell you that they all look so much better in the flesh, I am on this team with some very talented ladies!

Here is one of the cards that I made for the show, I demonstate how to do the out of the box die technique on the show too, please leave a comment if there is something that you would like to see me demo in future shows!!


I have used Sunbeam Tilda and the Hedgehog Kit along with some of the dies that were available from Hochanda.

Thank you for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and leaving a comment, I love reading them.
If you have a question, please email me on beckyheth@gmail.com.
Hugs,
Becky xx