Followers

Friday 1 March 2019

Spring at the new TOMIC Challenge Blog


Morning everyone, have you all seen that there is a new Magnolia Challenge at TOMIC, and today is our brand new challenge! The theme for our first challenge quite fittingly is SPRING and we want to see at least one doohickey die on your creation.

Please pop over to the challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous creations that my teamies have made!



What says spring better than new life, so here is a baby card I have made, for the same couple that I made another neutral one for, this time I have used the Stalk image, I adore this one for baby cards.



Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and leaving a comment, I love reading them.
If you have a question, please email me on beckyheth@gmail.com.
Hugs,
Becky xx