Followers

Monday 25 June 2018

Raspberry Tilda


Morning everyone, hope you are all OK. This is now my favourite time of year, summer is just starting, it's nice and warm and the days are lovely and long...

For my card today I have used Raspberry Tilda from the Fruit Salad collection, and coloured her with my distress reinkers.


I have used several sheets of paper from the 6x6 paper pad 'Summertime' from Maja Design. The nested circles have been cut out using 2 of the Pierced Scalloped Nested Dies from Gummiapan and I have added height by gluing corrugated card between the circles too.


This is one of the special release dies, it's a Bridal Bow Doohickey Die.


and here is my arty shot.

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and leaving a comment, I love reading them.
If you have a question, please email me on beckyheth@gmail.com.
Hugs,
Becky xx